(Source: people.com)

(Reblogged from lady-spade)
princessaftbh:

sh4ne:

fencehopping:

Melting aluminum with an electromagnet.

splat

whaaaat

princessaftbh:

sh4ne:

fencehopping:

Melting aluminum with an electromagnet.

splat

whaaaat

(Reblogged from kingdomofvagina)
saepphire:

❁

saepphire:

(Source: mountaineous)

(Reblogged from kingdomofvagina)
akafoxxcub:

starfleetrambo:

xshiromorix:

capt-james-t-kirk:

supernaturalfan1:

underthestarssofaraway:


I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'

Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.

and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left

and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off

Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.

#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest

#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest

akafoxxcub:

starfleetrambo:

xshiromorix:

capt-james-t-kirk:

supernaturalfan1:

underthestarssofaraway:

I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going
'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'

Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.

and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left

and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off

Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.

#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest

#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest

(Source: kurocrotchin)

(Reblogged from grunge-mom)

ellieincolour:

gryffindorgay:

“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”

~Plato’s The Symposium.

How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”

I will always reblog. 

(Source: eternalseptember)

(Reblogged from anonimus19)

(Source: taylor-swift)

(Reblogged from greeneyedenvy)

(Source: weheartit.com)

(Reblogged from sabrinanelliejuarez)
In this survey, 92 percent of IT personnel admitted that they did, indeed, sneak peeks — under the guise of doing their job, you understand — at the details buried in workers’ computers. The other 8 percent work in monasteries. At least that’s my assumption. Perhaps you won’t be surprised at the things these IT snoopers (42 percent of whom where female) see. Eighty-two percent observe the obvious — workers wafting onto social media sites of varying hues, rather than being what used to be called productive. Surely even work is social these days. Fifty-seven percent insist that a huge problem is e-mail attachments of dubious provenance being opened. I have no evidence that any of these IT managers work for US Airways. Fifty-two percent say that workers download games onto their office computers. And don’t get them started about the unauthorized USB and other devices that get plugged into the precious office machines. It seems there’s also a lot of pirating going on in office time and on office equipment; 45 percent said they had seen evidence. But perhaps the most enjoyable of all is observing just how many people in your office are applying for other jobs. Thirty-nine percent of IT managers said that, oh, yes, they’d seen job applications flying on work computers.
(Reblogged from infoneer-pulse)

departured:

trendingly:

What Cities Would Look Like Without Lights

Click Here To See More!

omg this is so cool take a look 

(Reblogged from just-create-it)
(Reblogged from yourfuckingbuddy)